Monday, June 27

Accomplishment

Hey guys, I'm back.


So one thing that has made my life extremely difficult, and not as good as it could have been has finally been solved. I learned how to braid hair. Yes, I'm afraid that my whole life I've not been able to twist hair in a fashionable way. Until but a few days ago, I had no idea how to do that. But one of my friends braided my hair, and I discovered how to, by watching her. Now, I braid a section of my hair off every day, just to make sure I don't forget how to do it.


In other news, I was watching a bit of The Simpson's Movie. Then my sister made me change the channel. 


I'm sad now. Bye.

10 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I still don't know how to braid hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i leave my hair down all the time. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to braid hair either Nai...I just let everyone else braid my hair if they want...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, sorry that's just kinda funny. but aren't u a guy ewok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup...my Hair is long enough for it...well it was but then I cut it...so it's not so easy now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...guys with long hair are awesome. lqtm, interesting...picturing u now, cuz i don't have any idea how u look. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. *stares at you with a creeped out look on my face* no comment...CAMI, POST OR THE NYAN CAT WILL ATTACK ME!!! with it's rainbow! Hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, maybe now i'll stalk u from halfway cross' the world. XD oh, my bro gave me complete control over his oovoo acount on my ipod, and i IM his friend, "My brother wants to turn my ipod into his phone, guess who?" Next morning, i checked his friend list, and he unfriended me. LOL he doesn't really know me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg ewok I love braiding your hair!!! :D

    ReplyDelete