Thursday, January 13

Another Morning

Soooooooo... It's morning... crap. I'm kinda tired again.


I'm kinda proud of something. I have a bit of a temper (and you would know that if you read my profile), but I haven't gotten mad about anything lately. Sure, I'll feel bad if don't do well on some math homework, but that won't make me go into a full-blown temper tantrum. That's pretty good. Means I can deal with things better than I could last year. Boy, was I ever the sour, mean, rude, annoying, crybaby. I cringe just thinking about it.


Hey, do you think that typing is hard? Please say 'yes' because I'm a terrible typer. My sister is at like 55 words per minute. I'm probably around 15-24. I've been trying not to use this blog to complain about anything more than Justin Bieber and WikiLeaks, but it turns out, I'm a whiner. All the time. I don't think it's any fun to whine about stuff, I bet it would be easier to man up and get what I want myself. That does contradict the fact that I'm a girl, but never the less.


I finished watching The Girl Who Lept Through Time last night after blogging. I think I cried at least three times. I guess I'm still a crybaby, but it was such a good movie. Please. Watch it. Make me happier than I already am. Or at least should be.
Later

4 comments:

  1. GLOBAL WARMING EXISTS!!!!! ASK MY DAD! IT DOES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the answer to all math...42...here is the answer to the end of the world...zombies...here's the answer to boredom (ending)...listen to dragonforce...how was the earth created...again...42... (>^^)>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I get it now!!

    You're crazy...

    ReplyDelete