Wednesday, January 12

Another Night

Heh... I'm tired... ish... Yeah. Fail.
So, I don't think there is much of anything to elaborate on tonight. Math homework is making me mad...


Ooh! Here's something, if anything at all...


Sooo... I had my friend over for a sleep over recently, and that's when I created this thing. In the morning, we watched the movie Spirited Away. Fantastic movie. Beautiful. Stunning. I could watch that movie every day of my life. Too good for words. The director is one of the most influential movie directors of all time. His name is Haiyao Miazaki (I think that's how you spell it!). He directed movies like Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, The Girl Who Lept Through Time, My Neighbor Totoro, and Howl's Moving Castle. All of them are amazing. I haven't finished watching The Girl Who Lept Through Time yet, but I like the Twenty-Five minutes I saw a whole lot. Watch them. All of them. Now. Please.


I can't think of what to complain about today.


Oh, Yeah! I saw a short clip today about a guy who was born with no eyes, and he had a disorder in which he could not straiten his limbs out. He is a musical prodigy. I play piano, but this guy is beast at it. He also plays trumpet. Well, I play bassoon, but he kills me at piano. He is in a wheel chair, and in the marching band at the University of Louisville. His dad pushes him around the field in the positions for the dance numbers. I almost started to cry. It reminded me of the book Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. Read that if you like stories about life. It's amazing. Very influential on my attitude.


Now, what do you know. I found something to write about. Boring day. It turns out I didn't complain. How 'bout that?

No comments:

Post a Comment