Thursday, January 20

Chromez

I'm back. Piano lessons were really nice this week, and I have a lot to work on. 


So today I witnessed something I didn't need to. The magical, amazing, miracle of birth. The baby just came out. It was disgusting. I'll stop talking about this now, for the sake of the innocent.
I downloaded Google Chrome onto my laptop. I'm using it right now, and it's really nice. It moves quickly, faster that Internet Explorer. The thing is, I don't know how to set things as a homepage. Anyone who knows, tell me. 
I think I need to start a story. My friend, zombieman13, told me it would make my blog more interesting. Anyone have any ideas? Please give me some.
I think this post begins the Random Nonsense Syndrome. I'll write about nothing important to anyones lives. The blog posts will decrease in length. The world around me will slow down, and I will be bored out of my mind. I have only one more thing to talk about.
I checked my stats earlier today, and saw that I had 22 page views from Netherlands, and a couple from Germany. I took a world languages class at school, and loved German. I also really liked French and Japanese. Spanish was alright. I didn't like it as much. French was so beautiful. Japanese was so easy to say. The pronunciation was simple and smooth. German was really fun. I loved them all. My sister is learning Japanese. It has such a good ring to it. They were all fun.


Okay, my friend is chatting me on Facebook. Got to go. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get foreign people to read your blog?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how they found it. But Germany and the Netherlands, pretty beast.

    ReplyDelete