Friday, January 21

Cue Mario Theme Song

Arial....


Today during math class, my friend and I were singing the Mario Theme Song. DododododoDO do. Play the notes in your head, because I'm sure it doesn't make sense when I do that.


AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITTLE GAARA HAD SCUCH A HARD CHILDHOOD!!!! IT MAKES ME SO SAD! HE SEES HIS DAD ON THE STREET, AND HIS DAD'S ALL LIKE, "YOU'RE A MONSTER," AND HIS UNCLE TRIED TO KILL HIM!!!! THAT WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WOULD ACCEPT GAARA, AND IT MADE LITTLE GAARA SO SAD!! THEN YASHAMARU DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gaara killed him.
Enough Caps Lock. That hurts my eyes just looking at it now. there are so many red underlines. Apparently "Gaara" isn't a real word. Yeah, it's a name. The "G" key on the keyboard isn't working very well. That made typing that extremely difficult. *Sigh*


JAPANESE TEXT ATTACK!!!! AAAAAAHHH! CAN'T MOVE!


I need to stop watching Naruto Abridged so often. That was from episode 21, or something like that. 


I think I should rename this blog The Crap Column. Well, how is it? Pretty good, right? I think I'll only name some of my posts The Crap Column. It could be a weekly post about school, and other useless stuff. I'll see what I can do. That'll be my story-ish thing.

4 comments: