Monday, January 17

Fried Brain For Dinner

Okay... Crap. I hate how I just start typing, and I forget to change the font to Arial. Then I have to backspace all of the stupid stuff I've worked so hard to type, and do it all over again. Happens all the time now. Sad Face... :(

'Kay anyway, I suspect some of you might be a little confused by the title of today's post. So I shall go into a vague description of what happened.

So yesterday, I was on my family's Netbook Laptop, blogging, watching asdf movie, and various other things. Then, I decided to go out on a limb and watch the anime Naruto. I swear, yesterday I watched like 15 episodes of that dang thing. And part of it was torture, with all of the failimation (animation that stinks). At one point, Sakura's eyes were going completely opposite ways, and Naruto had a thin diagonal line for a smile. It was sad. Then, the animation got better, and I could rest easy knowing that Sakura's eyes were back to normal.
I think I started watching at episode 20, skipped like 7 episodes, and ended at episode 44, or something like that. Now, my brain and eyes are fried, and I will feed them to my dogs. I hope they like them.
I think I'm done for the time being. I guess I'll go watch Naruto, and blog later, about the next vital part of my body that is completely destroyed. Bye-bye.

2 comments: