Monday, January 17

My Ears Hurt

Hahaha!!! I did it!! I remembered to change the font to Arial as soon as I got ready to type!

Well... That was definitely odd... Sorry.

So while babysitting my neighbors today, I decided to watch more Naruto. I think I watched from episode 49 to 63 this time. With the earphones I use, I wrap them around my ear, and don't have to adjust them. Sound doesn't leak out, and they're easy to take on and off. On the other hand, since they rest on the top of my ears, they rub them if I move too much. So now, my right ear has a little welt on the top of it. It kind of hurts when I just sit there, too. Never the less, I think I'm going to watch more Naruto in a little while.

I hope I'm not posting too much.

asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;

That proves I'm having a writing block. I can't complain about much else anymore. I could...
Oh! I know!

I was babysitting my neighbors today, and the youngest was watching Cartoon Network. My older sibling and I used to watch Cartoon Network all of the time. But when this program came on, I realized that station was going downhill. FAST.
The show is called MAD and it is the most amazingly stupid mockery of all TV I've ever seen. They made fun of Up, House, Disney XD, and Jersey Shore (which I don't care as much about). One of the scumbags from the reality TV show asked Carl, from Up, to make out. I mean, he's really old! It's so disgusting! I can't stand the thought of it. Awful. Absolutely awful.

I think I'm done complaining. Bye.

2 comments: