Sunday, January 16

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Yay!!! Happy day. Be proud of me. Cheer. Yell. Scream. Whatever. Congratulate me.

I did it. I hit 100 page views. 100!!! I'm so happy now. 100 views in 8 days. That's really good for someone like me. I'm so happy, I'm going to watch either Naruto Abridged, asdf movie, or something along the lines of that. Now, I think I'll stop rubbing something that awesome in yourguyses faces. 'Kay. I'm done now.

The New York Jets are playing the New England Patriots today. Next week, Chicago Bears are going to play the Green Bay Packers. I think the final score of the Bears Seahawks game was 35 - 24. Anyways, the Bears won. I wasn't watching the game, but my dad turned on the radio in the car, and we heard what happened at the end of the game.

Crap... I said The Game. I hate you Zombieman13. Not really.

I changed font size a lot on today's post. Three times. I don't usually change font size.

I kind of like what my blog looks like now. It's all cool and stuff. Wow. That was a fail. If any people reading this (and like it) want to comment, you can. Anyone can comment on this thing, now. So, if you want to say, "Your blog looks really pretty!" you can. I only ask one thing of you. Use proper grammar. I can't read text talk. Or crappy spelling. Do that for me, would you? Whatsyourname?

3 comments:

  1. HA!!! One more down and like a gazillion to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, zombieman13. We could always have lived without the title of your blog, you know. Now I have to go text people and tell them that. Gee, "thnx"

    ReplyDelete