Wednesday, January 26

The Impossibly Impossible

Wow. I haven't posted in a few days, and I've only gotten about 12 page views since I last posted. Fail.

Does anyone play The SlugBug Game? Y'know, you're in the car, and you say, "Green One!" every time you see a green SlugBug. My mom, sister, and I always play that. We used to do it for all VW cars, but that got really annoying. My dad would get so mad at me when I said it for every single car, even if I had gotten that one earlier on. But, I'm not that annoying anymore. I'm just a regular geeky teenager.

Oh yeah! I finally got Pinball Wizard by The Who on my Rock Band 2 game. Dude, like oh my god, that song is hard. It kills me on guitar, and singing. It is real hard. I do like Chop Suey by System of a Down, and I also like Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold. By the way, the latter is on impossible level on the game.

CRAP. Yet again, I hate you, Zombieman13. Not really. Well, kinda. 

Anyways, I love the songs we have on Rock Band 2 right now. My older sister is all like, "Hey, once we're done with homework, let's go play Rock Band," most days. I'm going to practice Pinball Wizard as much as I possibly can, so I can play it really well for Beatlechick24, who is now a Who Head. Yeah. I said it. Take that. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'm working on a song for piano called The Knight Errant. It is three pages, has Thirty-Second notes, and is one of the most fun pieces I've ever played in my seven years of piano. There are three parts of the song that have Triplets, and I have lots of trouble with them. So, my private teacher, who works me harder than anyone in history, is making me play those three parts 50 times a day. Each. I have to do them in segments of ten, so I'll be practicing five times a day. Yeah. I'm going to be in a competition later on in March, so I have to work really hard on this piece.
My teacher says that I'll be the youngest of my group for the competition, and no one will expect me to do really REALLY well, but, she thinks I will blow everyone out of the water. I only wish I could live up to her expectations, but I don't think I'll win. In any case, my goal is to make her proud of me. I have a bit of a competitive nature, but I just want to have fun, since this is my first time doing this contest. People wish me luck!

'Kay, I'm about done. I wrote a whole lot. I hope this makes up for the fact I haven't posted in a while. Meow. Nya. Later, you.

2 comments:

  1. I am a Who Head. Seriously. Totally die-hard. I LOVE ROGER DALTREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete