Thursday, January 27

It's Like Eight in the Afternoon

Aww, so close to the name of the song... Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At the Disco. I guess it's a pretty good band. My older sister loves them.

Ahahaha, yeah, I'm kind of uncreative tonight.

Here's something. I'm a girl, as far as I know, but I've been told by some of my guy-friends that I am a bit like a guy, myself. I don't dwell on things, I don't overreact to petty situations, I like football, I just kind of, move on in life, and don't dwell on little things I say to my guy friends, or what they say to me. We just live life and try not to kill anyone, or get ourselves killed. In a sense.
ONE of my guy-friends scared me in a way I never want to witness again. He said that he thought one of the characters from Haruhi Suzumiya series was really hot. She is really short, and really REALLY busty. More than me. If you know me, you know why I can't see my feet. But Mikuru is absolutely ridiculous. It is so unrealistic, that it makes me want to punch Zombieman13 in the face, and kick him in an uncomfortable spot for guys. Ha. Ha. Ha.

So, I'm starting a weight loss program for myself. In a period of time, I want to loose about 30 pounds, so I'm at a weight that makes me happy. And a figure that makes me happy, too. I think I can be a lot happier with myself, and I think that I can be more athletic that way. I'm already pretty strong, as it is. I can lift a lot of weight. I have a lot of weight. It'll be gone in a while. I hope.

Big paragraphs, today. I think that I wrote enough, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment