Saturday, January 29

No Boy No Cry

1, 2, 3, Go!
I feel that I need to explain the title. That is the name of a Naruto opening theme song. This morning, I just so happened to be watching a parody of that opening, and I realized, it was a whole lot better than the actual thing. The animation is not as good, definitely, but it's so much funnier, that I love it. I think it's Sakura's Deleted Scenes, and they make fun of every character it the series. Of course, you would have to know at least some of the characters to understand it.
'Kay, no more nerdiness, now.

I really want to play more Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero III, but my sister is out walking the dog, so I have to wait until she gets home. Oh well. I just really like playing Dragon Force songs on Guitar Hero. But there's only one, and that's Through the Fire and Flames, which is still absolutely wonderful, but I would like to play more extensive guitar solos. They're really fun, and I like trying to improve them more and more, every time I play them.

Man, I have no imagination this morning. I woke up at 9:20, and was in pain. I guess I slept wrong. Ah, who cares. Now is NOT the time for COMPLAINING!!! Now is the time to play The Impossible Quiz, until my sister gets home. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment