Friday, January 28

I Think I Write Too Much

I'm serious. I write a bunch on this thing. I haven't gotten very many page views this week. Only around 30, so far. I guess my next post will be the Weekly Crap Column, that I mentioned a couple posts back.

Does ANYBODY know the song Chop Suey by System of a Down? It's really cool. I play it on our Rock Band 2 game that we have for the Wii. It's so fun, but I don't know all of the lines to it. Hey, here's an idea, why don't I look them up now, since I'm on the computer? I think I'll do that. Thanks random thought.

This morning I woke myself up at 6:40, so that I could walk on the treadmill. For the people who know me, you know I'm not much of a morning person, so this is big for me. Waking up that early to do something as easy as that. I start gym today, too, and I'm really excited for it. I need to be more active. I'm still growing, so I need to get in shape now, so I can be happy later on.

Okay, my school bus comes in ten or so minutes, so I'll say bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment