Sunday, January 23

The Person of Choice

The title of today's post is completely random.

Yeah, I'm watching Naruto while writing this, and now it's the Sasuke Retrieval Ark. So Naruto, Chouji, Shikamaru, Neji, Kiba, and Kiba's dog Akamaru are following Sound ninja that took Sasuke. Chouji is fighting this guy with a curse mark called Jirobo, who is a total jerk. He's talking down to everyone, even calling Shikamaru an idiot, when Shikamaru has an IQ of over 200. I hate those Sound Ninjas. They're all such jerks. Sakon and Ukon are really cool, though. They're brothers, twins I think, and they can combine into one body.

Alright, I'll stop being a nerd now. Later today, I'm going with a new friend of mine to see a movie. The King's Speech, starring Colin Firth. My mom is in love with him. The movie is rated R, but only because of a scene where he swears over and over again. The story is, the guy who has to become king has a stuttering issue, and lots of people use radio to learn about the world leaders. During the 1930-40s time period. It looks really good.

Okay, I have to go now. Bye. Look at my fish.

2 comments: