Saturday, January 22

I Don't Like Fridays

Okay, I am officially the embarrassment of my family. I'll tell you why.


So, on my way to Youth Symphony this morning, we were doing the carpool by the way, and my mom mentioned something about Mardi Gras, and how it's near Easter. She also mention the names of the Tuesday and Wednesday before Easter. 
I got confused, and I asked, "What about Black Friday?" My mom's face turned red, with three girls sitting in the back of our car most likely giving me a weird look.
"Do you mean, Good Friday?" she inquired, "Black Friday is after Thanksgiving." 
Oh, wow. I really bombed that one. I don't usually fail that badly.


I actually do like Fridays, though. My dad, sister, and I went to T. G. I. Fridays, Friday night. Coincidence, I think not. Another good thing is, you get to stay up late. 
My friends and I (BeatleChick24 and Zombieman13) have a joke called Friday Night Syndrome. Just say that, and you'll get lots of laughs out of us. A couple of my other friends know what I'm talking about. We were "studying" most of the time. 
Ahahaha, ahaha, ha~ Fail.


Oh, I need to correct something I said in my last post. I said Gaara killed his uncle, Yashamaru, but he actually blew himself up. It sounds funny, but it really isn't. It was sad, because Gaara thought that Yashamaru accepted him, and understood him, and cared for him. No one else did that for Gaara. Yashamaru was ordered by Gaara's dad to try to kill Gaara. Yashamaru said earlier on that he held Gaara very dear to him, then he contradicted himself by saying he hated Gaara. Easy, right?


'Kay, that stuff up there was from episode like 75-77 of Naruto. Ultra Mega Sad Face.


My friend (Zombieman13) finished a book I lent him. He blogged about it on his blog (www.zombieman13.blogspot.com). The book is called The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and it''s absolutely hilarious. I will give you no summaries like I did for Naruto. You're welcome.


Alright, I'm done. My fingers are maxed out. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment