Wednesday, February 16

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

Wouldn't it stink if it were?

I feel that I'm the only one of a group of my friends that's not going through anything very bad. One had pneumonia, one broke an arm, and one is having family problems. I feel really bad, so I'm just going to try and be mature, and help everyone in any way that I can. That's my job now.

I know this is a blog, and this might be a strange question to ask on a blog, but am I a good person? I feel like I make a lot of mistakes, and I do things that might hurt people's feelings. I going to try my hardest to be the best person I can be. So, for those of you who know me, please tell me if I do anything wrong. I think I'm going to try and keep track of all the mistakes I make, so I can try to have a lower number the next day. I used to be a really mean, dominant person, and I thought only of myself. I wasn't very nice to my friends, who barely accepted me for who I was because I was so mean. Still, I'm a teenager, so I have hormones raging through my body. I try to do good school work, and play my instruments well, and I do. But I feel that I'm lacking in the section of good personality.

I'm a bit of a dreamer, or rather, a day dreamer. I've recently had a day dream that I became deaf, and I still played bassoon and piano, and I still sang. I figure I could still talk, even if I were deaf, since I know how to talk, at this point in time. In part of my fantasy, I became a singer, and released a single that was only vocals and piano. It hit #1 on American Top 40, and I was on the phone with the radio host, Ryan Seacrest, and I had an interpreter telling me what he said in sign language. This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands for day dreaming.

I really do have a song developing in my head. It's way too opera-y for it to hit #1 on American Top 40, but it's not bad. The song has a major melody, but the lyrics are really sad. The song is all about the singer's best friend who died in her sleep. The night of her death, she was visited by her boyfriend, who gave her a golden locket because she had been sick. She went to sleep smiling, and never woke up. I know the tune in my head, but I need to find the actual notes on the piano. I think it'll be pretty. I don't expect it to be anything special, but what I've got going isn't too bad.

I've got pretty long paragraphs going on. I haven't posted in a while, so I'm making up for lost words... and time... I think.

Did anyone get anything good on Valentine's Day? I got a poem, two animals, and a really cute note. I also got a half-eaten pack of gum thrown at me in Algebra class. The gum was delicious. All the Valentines I got were from my friends. One of my friends stuffed a Pillow Pet in his girlfriend's locker. She gave him a Build-a-Bear. They both like stuffed animals WAY too much. I don't have a boyfriend. My parents don't allow me to have one, and I now realize why. Most of the people at my school date for a couple of weeks, two months if they're lucky, and just break up for no apparent reason. My sister on the other hand, has been dating her FIRST boyfriend for five months. Not bad for a first time relationship on both sides.

3 comments: