Monday, February 14

Valentine

As usual... I'm no one's Valentine on this wretched day of the year.

All the people at school shove Pillow Pets and Build-a-Bears in their Valentines locker. I just sit around, and mess with my newly cut hair. Yes, my hair is quite short. I have it in a Catherine Zeta-Jones Velma Kelly bob, now. Before, it was long, and curly, but got tangled up really easily. I mean, seriously. I had a knot of hair, the size of my FIST. Not PALM, FIST. It was terrible. But now, it is short, poofy, thick, and cute. Or rather, cute-ish. I have a bit of a round face, so it's hard to be round faced, tall, and cute at the same time.

I started reading To Kill a Mocking Bird yesterday. I can now see why it is called an American classic. It is really cute. I'm already on page, like, 86. It is so good.

I would elaborate like I usually do, but I have to go, so bye-bye friends.

1 comment:

  1. Naaah, having Valentines on such a commercial day as Valentine's day is kinda overrated, if you ask me. P-shaw. XD
    I really like your hair,t hough.

    ReplyDelete