Friday, February 25

Meh...

You'll never stop the Arial.
We've used it for typing since we starting writing.

^^ To the tune of We Didn't Start the Fire. The chorus part.

I know I said I would write again after my first post yesterday, but I kind of forgot. I'm very sorry for my silly mind of mine.

I'm not going to make this an actual post because if I had this looming around, people might get mad. Some people, that is.

Unofficial Rant on Justin Bieber

So, as 95% of the universe knows, Justin Bieber is the new teenage heart-throb. Girls on my bus and in my class say stuff like, ''He's so cute!'' "He's so hot!" "He's so smexy!" There are two sides to the debate about the Bieber.
I totally LOVE Justin Bieber!
or...
Someone tell this girl to get a life.
I guess that's just the way it works. Whatever. I think he's a pretty cute guy, though I'm not the biggest fan of his voice. Plus, I've never heard more repetition in one song. I mean, really! How many times do you need to say "Baby"? I should listen to that song, and count the number of times he sings that dreaded word. The best part of that song, is the Ludicrous section. ONLY GOOD PART. Though, Ludicrous doesn't have the best reputation for good, clean, songs. Our friend, the Bieber, on the other hand, doesn't swear in his songs, as far as I know. That's a good sign.

That stuff being said, I want to know how many people actually like Bieber. Comment, otherwise I won't have any idea.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Imma comment and say two things...
    1) I'm on the latter side [Down with Beaver-Boy!]
    2) Yo blog is RIDONKULOUS XD Love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like JB. I have a level of respect for him because he just posted his videos on YouTube and BOOM! pop star extraordinaire! I envy his talent. But PAUL MCCARTNEY FOREVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, well BieberPWNS, THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD IS RIDICULOUS!

    ReplyDelete