Sunday, February 20

Motion Picture

There will be no objections to this statement:

I just saw the best movie ever.

Yeah, I'm serious. Guess what movie it was? Try again. Wait, what was that? Say it louder. You'll have to speak up.

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

Okay, I know what you're thinking right now, "She's such a nerd." You're right, I am. Even so, that movie was so good. I laughed, I cried, I got insanely confused, I felt bad, I was scared, I saw a Christmas outfit on Mikuru, I saw Haruhi with long hair. The world in that movie was amazing. I wish I could tell you all about it, but I can't spoil it for those of you who just got into the series. All I'll say is, it was really long. The run time was approximately 169 minutes, and for the people who are challenged by math, that is almost three hours. Last night, I started watching at about 9:00, but the first video was really laggy (the sound is behind the video), so I found another one, which was buffering a whole bunch, at first. By the end I had cried twice, laughed a lot, and was wanting to watch it again.

That is how a movie should be.

8 comments:

  1. Gimme the movie and nobody gets hurt!!! Lol!!! I bought Soo much manga yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, it hasn't come out in english, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was still amazing in Japanese.
    I watched it online. KYON'S VOICE IS AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When he refuses to save the world by telling HARUHI he loves her...lol...thet would probably freak her out...and me doing it would just confuse her...MIKURU BEAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If YOU KNOW WHO told me he loved me, I would have some sort of fit like Bella always has in Twilight.

    It would make me happy, though. :)

    ReplyDelete