Sunday, February 20

Squared

Okay, I just worked really hard to make my blog look good.

On the subject of blog appearence, how does mine look? With the other background with all of that crap on it, it was too busy, and looked tacky, in my opinion. I think that the squares look a lot better, and less crowded. The only thing is, it's too dark. There's not enough light colors in the background. Oh, well. I guess it'll have to do for now. At least, until I find a new background.

All I can think about now, is The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I think I'm going to watch it again tonight. The only thing is, it's all subtitled. Very few English words in the movie. Apparently when it came out in theatres in Japan, it hit #1 on a countless number of polls. I'm not kidding. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is one of the most popular series in Japan. When the first novel came out, it sold over 4.5 million copies. In Japan alone. That's a lot of books.

My mom took my sister and I to Meijer, 'cause she needed to buy some stuff. My sister and I bought Children's Trading Cards. I got a Yu-Gi-Oh! structure deck, and two 5D's card packs. My sis got a Black Wing Dragon tin. It had five card packs, and five foil cards. How I love Children's Trading Cards.

Loreal. Because I'm Worth It.

Does anybody like snow, anymore? I don't. Our snow has been melting, up here in the Mid West. I wish it would stay this way forever. I like having spring, and fall. Summer is too hot, and Winter is too cold. I like Alaska in the summer, where the high is 60 degrees and the low is 32. In the winter, the temperature is around -40. That's pretty cold.

Okay, so once my sister get out of the shower (which should be soon) I'll duel her, so I guess I'll see you guys tomarrow, since there's no school.

2 comments:

  1. Though, the english voices are fantastic, subbed Haruhi Suzumiya is fine as well.

    ReplyDelete