Friday, February 4

Synopsis

Yeah...

I finished reading the book I had to read for school. I stayed up to 2:00 a.m. reading and writing reviews. It was an amazing, and influential story that take the after effects of life and death to a whole new level. The book is called Year of Impossible Goodbyes.

So, how did you like my Weekly Crap Column? .........

Yeah, I know it was kinda lame. All I did was write about the crap I'm into, when you already know what I like. I'm so sorry, that I wrote so much stupid stuff. Now, all I'm doing on this blog is pressing enter, so that I make my posts look longer. I'm getting really distracted because I'm watching/listening to Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series. I reference all of the jokes from the series in my brain. Oh, wait! Here's some!
Burn the Witch!
Super Special Awesome!
Children's Card Games
FRIENDSHIP

Yeah, I'm kinda bored, so... BYE.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of burning witches, go watch Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail. You'll know what I mean. "And what do we do with witches?" "BURN THEM!" Haha. I love Terry Jones, Michael Palin, Terry Gilliam, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Graham Chapman but especially MICHAEL PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO WHO!

    ReplyDelete