Saturday, February 5

Dance Dance Revolution

Anyone else love DDR? Come on, who doesn't love pressing arrows on an expensive dance pad? The only thing is, the songs on DDR Hottest Party are really unknown. I miss dancing to Butterfly on the DDR system at school.

Aiyaiyai!

I'm Your Little Butterfly.

Green, Black, and Blue,

Make the Colors in the Sky.

Yeah... I know that song is annoying. On basic, or light, or whatever, it's insanely difficult. The song is really fast, and really fun. I had so much trouble playing it at school. A lot of my classmates said I was doing really well, yet I still feel like I'm rusty, and I need to get in more practice. Well, I think that this weekend, I'll have my friend over so we can kill ourselves playing DDR and then collapse on the ground in an over done fashion. That's just how things work around here.

Today is Saturday, but I still woke up at 7:13, because I had a Solo and Ensemble program at the high school to go to this morning. I was in a Traditional Wood Wind Quintet (Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, French Horn, and Bassoon- that's me). We got a gold metal for the performance. I had to go back at 2:15 for my solo, which wasn't until 2:49. Anyway, I got a gold on that one, too. It was an over all, good turn out, like it was last year.
'Kay, I'm gone to watch Star Wars IV. See ya later.

Losing a Children's Card Game, has caused me to have an existential crisis!

2 comments: