Friday, March 11

Hours of Listening

So, my mom and I are going on a little road trip to Indianapolis, Indiana this weekend. I have a conference sort of thing at a prestigious sort of private school. It focuses on the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) skills that are very resourceful in modern situations and jobs. It'll be just my mom and I in the car, but my friend from my old town will be at the conference as well. The car ride itself will take around three hours, so mom rented a book on tape of a book by Mitch Albom called Have a Little Faith. I'd seen it in stores before, and it seemed interesting, but I never got to read it. I'm pretty happy 'cause it sounds amazing. The tape is five hours, and round trip is six hours, so it's a perfect fit.


I'm really sad about the earthquake in Japan. It looks really scary.


I have to leave pretty soon, so I'll write my review of the book later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment