Thursday, March 10

Non-Review Post

Here's where the crap comes in.


I hit 700 page views on this thing called a blog. I'm pretty happy about that, though my blogging hasn't slowed down, and I've been getting less and less every day. Maybe I should go back to just writing random crap. That's what I had before, and it was alright.


I want to get off-topic for a brief moment to say, I hope that Nai Pace's new post was a joke. Nai, if you are still living, comment on this post. I know it sounds odd, but it kinda scares me. Sorry.


Now I lost my train of thought... Sorry. I can't think of a book to review today, so I'll just end with...




Go Nigahiga!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Cami. Unfortunately, my post was not a joke, and I am dead. But don't worry, before I died, I went on Groupon.com and got a coupon for the cafeteria in heaven that gives me my twenty-seventh corn dog free if I buy the first 26 at twice the cost of a normal one. Also, Ryan Higa dominates. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're eating quality food in heaven! I'll probably meet you there in a few years, but first, I have to either write a book, or find the cure for cancer. It might take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly nai...everyone knows heaven doesn't exist!!! DUH!!! Your just haunting us...lucky...I wonder what it's like being a ghost...post on your blog about it...pleeeeese

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEFFFFFFFFF!!!!@#$%^&*

    ReplyDelete