Wednesday, March 23

Indecisive-ness-tivity

I am such a girl, it bothers me. Sometimes, I wish I were a guy. Though I did have my first girly moment in my life on Monday. I'll explain that later in the post.

After all of my hard, painstaking, back-breaking work on my blog design, I'm not very happy with it. I just think it's a little too childish for a mature, intellectual, like myself. Maybe I'm just being stupid and need to deal with it. Despite what I said two sentences ago, I think I'm being too girly, indecisive, and kinda dumb. I think I'll end up spending all night (that is, until I go to bed) working on it.

I'm almost half-way through To Kill A Mokingbird. And just to let MsMcCartney know, I've been looking through the Beatles book, and I'll get it to you on Friday. The pictures are pretty cool.

Okay, I'm right now listening to Spice and Wolf, an anime that my friend recomended to me the other day. I'm about half-way through the first episode. It's really good, but it's moving pretty fast. I really like the character Kraft Laurence. He's pretty awesome, and I love his voice actor. And Holo speaks without using contractions, but she's pretty funny. The girl gives Laurence such a hard time. She stole his clothes in episode one! And she didn't even know his name. It was really hilarious.

Okay, I'm off to re-design my blog for the ten-millionth time. Oh, I almost forgot. I've gotten about 795 page views. Thanks guys.

3 comments:

  1. hey my name is Whitmage!I also love anime and manga.My fave is shugo chara ,full moon and gentament's allience cross!!!My blog is whitemage12.blogspot.com.



    see ya!!(hope u answer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the heck are these two above me?!?! Oh well...cami, I guess your blog is getting pretty popular

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Steve Finnell: I'll read your blog if you tell me the web address.

    @whitemage: I'll check your blog out right now! I really like Bleach and Haruhi Suzumiya. I've heard of the Gentleman's Alliance Cross, and I see how it is.

    @Mr.Dr.Prof.Ewok: I'm happy now! I've gotten like, 800 pageviews so far.

    ReplyDelete