Thursday, March 24

The Un-Crayolafying of Everything

I'm very happy. Blogger has my font set at Arial immediately. They also count it as a real word. Thank you, Blogger.

Thank's to you absolutely flawless readers, I've hit 800 page views. I'm now content with my life.

So, in yesterday's post, I said that I would tell you about what happened on Monday that made me feel like an actual female. One of my guy-friends (who is pretty cute, I might add) was talking to me in math class about his girlfriend and stuff like that. Then the subject of one of my friends came up, who is a bit boy crazy came up. Being the confusing person he is, my friend (and Zombieman13 is a wittness) kissed my hand. IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS!!! My math teacher didn't even notice! It was so funny.

Well, due to my curfew, I have to say... So long. Farewell. Aufiedersein. Adieu.

5 comments:

  1. What happened to his girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. They're still dating, but... well... I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. see what I have to deal with, Cami? LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry...

    How are you feeling? See how pathetic I am? I'm asking you if you're feeling okay over my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I found out it was to make one of my friends jelous. Kinda mean, right?

    ReplyDelete