Tuesday, March 29

Nine In The Afternoon

I am in the mood for Panic! At The Disco today. It is Nine in the Afternoon. That is one of their songs. I also have I Write Sins Not Tragedies stuck in my head. Really good song. I was watching Dancing With The Stars last night, and Chelsea Kane danced to that song. It was SOO AMAZING, but the over-dramatic judges said it wasn't enough of a jive. One judge, Bruno, said that it was a mix of Lolita and Clockwork Orange. I would've said that it was a bit of an Alice in Wonderland mix, too. Look up the dance on Youtube. It was week two of Dancing with the Stars.

I really can't write too much more today. I want to see who gets voted off of DWTS. I just hope it's not Hines Ward, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Chelsea Kane stay on the show for a while. HINES WARD IS SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!!! I'm worried for Sugar Ray, since his jive was technically sloppy. It was just so much fun to watch.

Kk. I'm done. So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment