Saturday, March 26

Not My World 15,532.Endless Summer

I have written 80 posts before this one, and have over 800 page views. I think that says absolutely nothing important.

I'm really liking the blog design I have right now. It's pretty spring-ish... you know... with the green-ness? And trees?
I'm right.

I'm pretty sure only one person will know what two things the title of this post have to do with. Comment if you know how pathetic I was referencing those things together.

Speaking of pathetic, who here likes poetry? I like editing poetry, and sometimes writing, but I'm a better editor. I brought up poetry from pathetic because we're learning poetic devices, and one of them is pathetic fallacy. It means to personify nature. That kinda has to do with my blog design. Nature? Yeah...

Please don't tell me I'm the only one here who watches Dancing with the Stars. Season twelve just started, and there are some really good dancers on there. Hines Ward, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Ralph Macchio were all really good. The judges are as always really dramatic about everything, but they gave out some pretty good scores. And some really bad. I think someone got a 14, but I can't remember who. I thought it was pretty peculiar that they started with a fox trot. That looks like a hard dance for the first night. There is always a Cha-cha-cha on the first episode, so that was no surprise. The new episode is Monday night, at 8:00pm eastern time. You might want to try watching it sometime. Be careful with some of the dances, though. It's all ballroom, so no ballet, tap, or modern. It may not be for you. I'm just a dancer.

That was a huge paragraph up there. I'm gonna get going now. I'll just take a nap, or not. I really don't know. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. I don't watch it, but I'm rooting for Hines Ward as he is one of my favorite football players of all time. Steelers forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIDN'T ANYONE NOTICE THE TITLE????!!?!?!?!?!?!!1111

    ReplyDelete