Thursday, March 17

Shout-Outs!

This is another nothing post. Someone tell me what to read. I want to review something.


Time for a list of shout-outs.


1) Nai: Thank you so much for my fantastic new blog header! I love it so much, and re-designed my blog to match it.


2) Japan: My heart goes out to all of the people that have been effected by the terrible earthquake and tsunami. I can't imagine what the people are going through. I wish I could do something to help.


3) My Piano Teacher: I want to thank you for being a great, supportive, down to business teacher who helped me prepare for my competition.


4) The Winner: An Upper-classman at my school won the competition I mentioned above. Congratulations.


5) My Parents: For always being very supportive and helping me in my times of emotional need. I now am more confident in myself and realize who I want to be. I know what kind of a person I want to be seen as, thanks to you.


That was a little mix of good jobs, get well soons, and thank yous. I hope that I got something worthwhile written. Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment