Friday, March 4

When I Find Myself in Times of Trouble

Congratulate me. Post number sixty.


Despite the fact I feel your excitement flowing from my Net Book, I'm just go on calmly. Sixty posts is kinda impressive for the fact I've been writing for only about a month and a half.


I can never find much to write about in the mornings. 


One thing is, I'm reading The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya, the third book in the series, and Kyon just returned from three years in the past. And seeing Mikuru (slightly older) in a mini-skirt. Why did he see Future Mikuru in the past? Ask the writing staff. I don't get it either. Actually, I do, since I saw the three hour movie.


I had a Youth Symphony concert last night, and was really nervous to play my solo. I have my little four measure solo in Pavane, my favorite song. It sounded really good. I'd practiced that part most, and it went well, so I'm really happy.


Well, I have to go. There's that thing called school. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment