Saturday, March 5

Y'know What? Forget It...

That's IT. I'm done. I'm gonna keep blogging. I'm WAY to bored right now, and I don't feel like creating a Closed Space.


For those of you who didn't read my last post, I said I was gonna take a break from blogging. Well, I change my mind. I've stuck to blogging for about a month and a half. I'm not ready to give up. I feel like I can't keep my mind off of blogging, and thinking, "I need to blog. This is stupid." Tell me if you don't want me blogging, then I'll just create a Time Loop that seems to have no end:). Because I'm Haruhi freaking Suzumiya. I enjoy threatening to abuse my power as the main character of a series.


I'm getting a little bored of this blog design, so I'm gonna fix it up a little bit. Tell me if you like it.


I think the main reason I stopped blogging (or rather, WANTED to stop blogging), was that I wasn't getting very many page views. I've gotten really great publicity on this blog. I'm happy, so I shouldn't keep changing my mind 'bout it. I'm at a good stage in the process, so I really shouldn't ask for much more, accept I think it'd be cool if some random person I didn't know commented.


I think this is more fun when I talk about random crap like that, so I think this is how it should be.


Well, for the sake of my parents, I have to take a shower. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm certainly happy you'll be blogging. It's nice to just know that your friends are out there...doin' stuff. Life gets boring, so sometimes, you need to hear about somebody else's 'till you can get your own back on track. Hope you can understand where I'm coming from here.

    ReplyDelete