Tuesday, April 26

Off as Off Can Get

As you can probably infer from the title of today's rant, it has been a particularly strange day for me.
To put it in "me" terms:


I am currently in a state of untimely and irrational melancholy that I ardently detest.


Yeah, and on top of that, Ewok-buddy is all sad, too. I don't know about MsMcCartney, but the teddy-bear/alien thing and I are all sad and such.


My terrible excuse is as follows:


I was picked up from school early today- which people would usually embrace, but I had different thoughts. Just a doctor's appointment. Nothing major. But for a teenage girl with a ten-foot long streak of being unable to control her emotions properly, it was nerve-racking. I had to be weighed. A nightmare. Absolutely terrible. I mean really, how fat can one girl be? I was home from the doctor's office at the time school actually got out (a half-hour before I usually arrive home), and immediately embarked on a walk to gather my thoughts and myself. Unfortunately, that took and hour; and by the time I arrived home, my feet were drenched from walking in puddle after puddle, and my sister was worried sick. In short I felt terrible, guilty, and irresponsible.


For the sake of people out there who prefer to read happy things, I'll put an end to my complaining and over-all post by saying this:


It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of good fortune will be in want of a wife.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. You. Yeah, you. I may not have known you that long, but here is one thing about you I am absolutely, positively sure of.
    YOU. ARE. NOT. FAT.
    AT ALL.
    It's good you want to be healthy and are avoiding bad foods and lazy habits, but when you start thinking you're fatter than we all know you are, you're goin' a bit too far.

    ReplyDelete