Friday, April 22

Some Day in the Rain...

Yes, it was very rainy today.


So today was conformed into a lazy day. I sat around with my mom watching Notting Hill, which we started around 1:00. After we finished that movie, I took a break, and then at 5:30 I started watching the Six-Part Pride and Prejudice with nothing but a bowl of popcorn to accompany me. Each part was about 55 minutes long, containing gorgeous music, fantastic scenery, and amazing and perfect and beautiful dialogue. I'll try my very hardest to avoid conforming to Elizabeth Bennet, but I can't help but relate myself to her even more now. She is so witty, beautiful, and loved by many people. One thing that astounds me is that there are so few people in the world like Mr. Bingly and Mr. Darcy. They are such amazing companions to Lizzy and Jane, and so sweet and loyal. I can only hope that I can find a boyfriend or eventually husband as pleasant and wonderful as those two characters.


Earlier today, Beatlechick24 and I watched the Keira Knightly and Matthew Macfadyen version that came out in 2005. It was okay, but nothing compared to Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. I have to say that I love Mr. Darcy with all of my heart and soul. Aww... crap. I sound like my mom. Oh well. Too bad. Mr. Darcy is fantastic. I can only wish that there were people like him at my school. I would have no further complaints about the people at my school who are so obnoxious and rude. I can picture their faces in record time. I wish I had a Mr. Darcy or Mr. Bingly right now.


That was quite a rant. I admit it could have been more impressive if it weren't so late a night. I'm suddenly pretty tired. My parents started another movie that I'm not very impressed with so far. In a little while, I'll wind down and go to bed. I'll bet that I'm gonna wake up at 11:00 a.m. at least. 


Today being Good Friday, I got the day off from school. That's how I can justify watching movies all day. Kinda.


Well, I'm kinda done now. I'll be surprised if anyone reads this before morning. Night.

2 comments:

  1. How did you like "Notting Hill"? Hugh rocks. And Matthew MacFadyen is so much better than Colin Firth! (Just don't show that to your mom. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notting Hill was amazing.

    I just told my mom that you wrote that, but she seemed indifferent.

    ReplyDelete