Monday, May 2

Gosh Dern-it!

Can I whine on the Internet? I hope so because I'm going to anyway; no matter what Google Chrome tells me.


Imma sad.


Why, you ask? It's simple. There's a guy I like and I can barely muster up the courage to talk to him. I mean, he live in my neighborhood, rides my bus, and is in one of my classes. I don't know why I can't even barely talk to him. As far as I know, we're friends, but this is where my shy bone comes in. If one of my close friends/relatives reading my blog wants to know, I'll tell you where no one can hear.


Another thing to complain about:


I discovered over the weekend that I have an extreme and irrational fear of:


SPIDERS


The condition is otherwise known as Arachnophobia. Whenever I see one TINY LITTLE spider, I'll go into a state of internal panic, and occasionally external. I was taking a shower, and I saw a spider crawling on the curtain. It scared the living crap out of me; so much, that I ran out of the bathroom in my robe, and went downstairs. The little things scare me. I don't know why, but they do. When I'm around others, I'm not gonna freak out because I don't want to look decomposed. 


Yeah...


Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Is this guy the M&M guy or the guy whose pet you watched over spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Neither.

    He's on our bus, and in our grade! I'll tell you later.

    ReplyDelete