Thursday, May 5

The Incredible M&Ms

I also love 5Gum. The Prism thing.


I've learned that the dude I like has a crush on another girl. This is the ULTIMATE SAD FACE. I sure wish I had some M&Ms to comfort me right now. At least I have Prism.


The title is referencing two things: The Incredible Hulk- a movie I'm watching right now- and only Beatlechick knows the second thing.


So, this morning on the bus, I was listening to my MP3 player as usual- since nobody likes to talk to me on the bus unless I make a spectacle of myself- and I started a song that I hadn't heard in a long time. Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park. The lyrics are so sad! I couldn't believe I had forgotten something so beautiful, amazing, and tragic. The chorus is as follows:


When my time comes
Forget the wrongs that I've done
and Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed.

Don't Resent me
and when you're feeling empty,
keep me in your memories
Leave Out All The Rest
Leave Out All The Rest

Sad, isn't it? One of the lines, it's so simple, but strong, it goes as follows: 
I can't be who you are.
I feel I can relate tho that so well. I have amazing friends and associates, that I never feel worthy of being around them. Here are some of my friends:

  • Beatlechick/Gertrude- Gertrude is really fun, gorgeous, and makes everything exciting for the people around her.
  • Mr.Dr.Prof.Ewok/Ribco- Ribco adds a sense of awesome to every situation. He is passionate about many things.
  • Garret- Garret is extremely talented and gracious, and gives himself enough credit to be confident.
  • Jessica- Jessica is beautiful and very bright and energetic. She is a natural leader and helps out a lot with my friends and my occasional problems we need to talk about.
  • Alex- Alex is one of my oldest friends in this town, and is very reliable and passionate. He is loyal to all of his friends and is very intelligent.
  • Patrick- Patrick is a more recent friend of mine, who I have come to be very fond of as a friend. He's pretty easy to have a strait conversation with, unlike some other people I know.
  • thatsuperawesomeweirdofriend/WeirdBloggerSarah- I've know Sarahbaby for almost five years now, and I have so much trust in her. She is really fun, loyal, crazy, random, and overall amazing.
  • J-j-j-j-Jenica- Jen is AWESOME. She's an amazing artist with great taste and is a very good author. I admire her talents and intellect. 
*Note: Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

So, there you go. My amazing, super-special-awesome friends. I won't go any further into detail about every friend I have, but that's a good start. I think I'm about done with this post. Bye guys.

*Note for Blogger Friends: Ask me at school for clarification on who the people are, unless you can already guess.

4 comments:

  1. Yay anime and manga! ;) and the beloved Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead, and of course, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!!! ;)
    Osum1
    http://osumone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuummmmm...I feel there's something that's needed to be added to my friend Thingy...it is as follows•••allows himself to be beat around with no actual resistance other than a few grumbles. Follows most anything you tell him to do. Often called a stalker for being able to appear out of basically thin air. Subject to often melancholy and a bit over-reactive...as for the dreaded "M" word...never mind...beats himself up exessively if he does something wrong...seldom sees the good in himself and tries to ignore the feeling of being a complete hopeless failure...•••done...guess what...I'm not felling to happy after writing all that...meh...bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP BEING SO MEAN TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME SAD JUST READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL MAKE SURE FROM THIS DAY ON THAT NO ONE BEATS UP ON YOU AGAIN, AND THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE A DECENT LEVEL OF SELF-ESTEEM.

    ReplyDelete