Saturday, May 7

To Be, Or Not To Be

That is the answer.


I've been thinking. I know it's a weekend, but I decided to give it a try. I might want to put a PlayList on my blog, but I know that most people in America don't listen to some of the music I like (Japanese music). Though, some of my friends like Linkin Park, Green Day, Paramore, and Three Days Grace. I don't have as many songs on the laptop as I do on our regular computer.


Oh well. I feel like making this short because I'm watching The Simpson's Movie, and Green Day just came on. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I just finished playing Holiday/Boulevard of Broken Dreams literally two minutes ago, and now I'm reading this. Also, Paramore dominates, and that's a cool background. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Nai, thanks. Yeah, I love Paramore a whole bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It dun matter watcha got on the computer, I use a website. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What website?

    I use The Cutest Blog on the Block.

    ReplyDelete