Thursday, June 16

Lists

Vacation Movie List:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One
The Green Hornet
E.T.
Tangled
R.E.D.
The Blind Side


Ultimate Playlist:
Waiting for the End- Linkin Park
Nine in the Afternoon- Panic! At the Disco
The Catalyst- Linkin Park
Ocean Avenue- Yellowcard
The Kill- 30 Seconds to Mars
Kings and Queens- 30 Seconds to Mars
Brick by Boring Brick- Paramore
Waiting Game- Yellowcard
My Immortal- Evanescence
My Paper Heart- All American Rejects
Time of Your Life- Green Day
Welcome to the Black Parade- My Chemical Romance

3 comments:

  1. i've seen all of them except for the green hornet. :) LP forever. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Green Hornet was really weird, and there was a lot of swearing. I wouldn't recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does look dumb, so i don't think i'll watch it. I dont reccomend teh bridesmaids... sick.

    ReplyDelete