Sunday, June 19

The Rules

Hey everyone. I'm gonna write this post, though it's totally unnecessary. Oh well. 


So, I was riding in the car with my friends, and a Slugbug passed by. They don't know how to play...


The Rules of the SlugBug Game


You get one point when you see a normal, solid colored, Volks Wagon Beetle, and call it out before anyone else. 
Ex.- Red One Green One Blue One


You get two points when you see either:
- An abnormal colored Beetle
- or a Normal colored Beetle that is a convertible
Ex.- Orange One Black One Convertible 


You get three points when you see an old Beetle.
Ex.- Red One Old Yellow One Old


You get four points when you see an old convertible Beetle.
Ex.- Blue One Old Convertible Navy One Old Convertible


There. I'm done. I won't be able to post until Thursday or Friday, because I'll be at camp. Oh yeah, and I'm back from vacation.


Later.

1 comment:

  1. What is this? I'm goin to the coast this weekend. YAY somewhere it's not like... a hundred degrees. :? Cud u do me a favor? Cud u instead of voting Andy on the poll, vote Ashley? Andy already has too many fan-girls. Much appreciated. (:>

    ReplyDelete