Monday, June 6

Those Theatre Days

Hello everyone!! I'm happy because my previous post has gotten 23 page views individually. Pretty cool, right?


So recently, I've been spending the majority of my daytime working on a theatre production with a local dance and performing arts studio. Our opening night is Thursday, which makes me relatively nervous, since today is Monday. Oh well. My parts aren't very big. The play is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. I really like how it's coming along. I have to say, my favorite song is one I'm not in. It's called Those Canaan Days. You won't understand it unless you see the play or movie. The movie has DONNY OSMAND!!!!!! I love him!!!!!!!


I'm done. I have to go back to rehearsal soon. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. cool...Really bored right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your play...the picture is of oz...the other me...he LOVES cookies...

    ReplyDelete