Thursday, June 2

Homework That I Don't Mind Doing

It's summer now. My friends and I are out of school. I have a play to work on, but there's something else that I've decided to do more voluntarily.


My good friend Jessica (or as Ewok oh so lovingly called her, Miss Cha-ching), wants to form a band. I was invited to be a part of it, though we haven't actually met up. I'd play piano, and she would sing. I'm hoping that she learns to play bass guitar soon...


Anyway, there's a song called Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. It came out about a year ago. So, I've been slaving over the piano- recently relocated to my living room- trying to figure the piano accompaniment to Jessica's beautiful singing. I really love the song, so I don't mind spending time working on it. I just hope it sounds good.

9 comments:

  1. Cool... yay a band. I might learn bass guitar, maybe... oh and, meh... yep just had to say that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is everyone steeling my idea of playing bass guitar?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMM>... i've had the idea for a few months

    ReplyDelete
  4. IDEA STEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around screaming for ten minutes straight, not caring what people think im doing*

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many comments on this post!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Yiur blog has color now! Yaya! Although I despise yellow...at least it's color...jaha...that didn't sound racist at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hAha Ewok... that's funny...

    ReplyDelete