Saturday, January 15

Some Day in the Life

I just realized that when I say I have nothing to write about, I find some odd subject to rant on. By the way, if somebody (if anybody) read my post about the Miazaki movies, then watched Princess Mononoke and was scared to death by all of the violence, I'm sorry. Great story, though!
So, umm... I know!


I got a new pair of skinny jeans recently. I was opposed to the thought of wearing something so tight, but it's actually not that bad. They're pretty cute, too. Sorry. I'm slightly female as far as I know.
I was in a play (my friend posted that on her blog beatle chick stories), but had to quit. There was a flaw in the plan, and realized there were conflicts with the schedule. Like I said in the blog discription, I have a weird schedule.


'Kay I gotta go. I might post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment