Monday, February 7

This Is Not A Canteloupe

We are all Arial.

I have a question for any and everybody reading this blog, thing.

Is it better to have shorter posts, that are posted every day, or really long, occasional posts???

If you can read my big font question, please answer it. Even if you don't know me, or if you are just reading this blog for the first time. Oh, come on. I need more feedback besides BeatleChick24 and ZombieMan13!! I feel so lonely... No offense to you guys, 'cause you know I think you're awesome.
But I digress. If you have some motivation to read this blog, please comment, so I know that it's not my mom checking my blog for the seventeenth time in one day.

Okay, I just want to finish by saying, my blog looks cool, now.
Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I like shorter, everyday posts. I feel more connected that way. Also, you're the only person who updates everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that short everyday posts are my preference...although I don't alwase do it...maybe I should...hmmm...talk about that certain anime person...Naa...idk...it's 9:40 and I should probably post before I go to bed...ribco maybe??? I'm running out if ideas with that thing were doing that I can't mention on the internet cuz we want to stay anonymous...hmm...oh well...I'll wing it...like usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you should follow the schedule dictated by your creativity and available time. The best posts are those you write because you have something to say, rather than writing just to check it off the to-do list. Often I write on my blog, but don't publish because it's not ready for others to read. I like your writing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! I think I'll stick to posting about every day.

    ReplyDelete