Tuesday, March 1

Distraction in Another Tab

Yes. I'm watching/listening to Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged episode 25, the best episode. 


Friendship is the best thing ever! Don't you agree?


Now we're at the arcade!
I know.


Watching people dance is almost as fun as watching people play card games!


How I love spoofs of Disney songs and The Bamboozled Celtic Guardian. My older sister is in the card club at her high school across the street from my middle school. Tomorrow (Wednesday), I'm going to card club to play a children's card game. I know that it seems immature to be playing a game with ridiculous rules, but it gets annoying to keep losing against my older sister. I'm thinking that I have a 1% chance of beating someone at club, so I'm pretty excited. Apparently, my sister's friends are excited that I'm going to be there so they can meet me, and for others, they just want to play a card game. Oh well. I guess it'll just have to work.


Wow, I'm really disappointed that I couldn't think of anything else to blog about. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment