Friday, April 8

I Found It

The other day, maybe yesterday, I'm not keeping track, I was complaining about wanting to play the song Gymnopedie Dai 1-Ban (in English it is Gymnopedie No. 1) on the piano, and I got the score, thanks to Nai Pace (naipace.blogspot.com). I was listening to it on YouTube, and Nai gave me the link. I looked at the document, tried to print it, but it was a sample, so I couldn't. Talking to my mom gave me the idea of looking on Amazon.com. I found the song in a book. There is a total of seventeen songs in the book, so it's by no means a waste of money. Amazon shipped the book this morning, so it should come within the next three to five days. But there's no trouble. I can wait. Plus, I have the document with the music saved, so I can just bring the Laptop over to the piano, and look at the music. The only downside is, I have to scroll, since it's a small screen. But, it doesn't really bother me. I'll have more songs in my repertoire. That's always nice. Luckily, the book should be here before my next lesson, so I've got something to show my teacher. Now I'm really excited for the book to come. Thanks again, Nai.


That's a pretty big paragraph. I'm surprised I could type that. Usually, I'm a pretty slow typer, but I think I've been able to type faster with more accuracy recently. Yet another field I'm improving in. I just wish I could get better at Basketball. When I practice my Free-throws, most of the time, I'll make 3/10 shots. I'm really not that good. I'm alright at Baseball, but when it came down to games, I messed up a whole lot. My coaches called me a ball magnet because I got three dead balls in one game. The pitcher must've had something against me. I don't even remember when that was. It's a distant memory. In a sense.


I really don't like it when it rains. I can't go out and ride my bike or play basketball or walk. I had to walk this morning because I'm taking care of my neighbor's pet, but they were down the street. I like taking long bike rides through different neighborhoods. Right now, I ride through about three neighborhoods in thirty minutes. Across the main road, there's another subdivision I'm familiar with because a couple of my friends live there. But there are others I've never been to, and I really want to see them. I just can't cross the busy roads. Maybe I should go in laps. I think I'd cover more distance, but it wouldn't be as fun. There would be the same old tree, and the same old house that I'd seen a hundred times before. I'd like to go somewhere new, but close to home. It'd still be an adventure, right? It just wouldn't be too far from where I started. I think that sounds about right. Yeah.


My sister has the Card Club Society coming over today, since they didn't have a meeting. We're on Spring Break still, so no school. There'll be five or six high schoolers with my sister and I in the basement playing a Children's Card Game. I'm absolutely positive I won't win a single game, since my deck isn't nearly as good as other people's are. So, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, like I always do.


I can't believe it took me this long to get to talking about The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. That's almost embarrassing that my post would have been legitimately normal. I must be punished... Nah. I've decided to save up my money so I can buy the Movie and Original Soundtrack when they come out in English. Movie first. I will burn the OST songs onto my MP3 player, and listen to them all the time, and watch the movie three times a week. At least. You have no idea how excited I am. This is the only thing I've fangirled over in months! Last time, it was Spike Spegal from Cowboy Bebop. He's still awesome, it's just that Kyon is even more so. I mean, really. Who doesn't like Kyon. When Ryoko Asakura tried to kill him, it wasn't because she held a grudge against him, it was just because she was a radical. None of the SOS Brigade members hold anything against him. In a way, they rely on him to keep Haruhi in check. He's so important, even though he's just a normal human. Haruhi chose him for some reason, and I don't know what it is, but I know I'll find out because it has to be revealed sooner or later. If you're wondering why she chose him, I'll be the first to tell you when I find out. I do have a guess, but I don't think I'm right. So I'll keep it to myself for the time being. Sorry.


That was an even BIGGER paragraph. Weird. Excuse me. That's the pot calling the kettle black. Aright, I have to go. I'll talk to myself later.

4 comments:

  1. You can take screenshots of the score and copy them to a document. (If you have a Mac, I can tell you how to do this. If you have a PC, I can look it up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I memorized the first part of the song, minus a few progressive chords, and the book that's been ordered has Gymnopedie no. 1-3 and 14 other songs. Thanks for helping me find the music. I really do play that song every day. Gertrude has heard me play it. She knows.

    Really, thank you for finding that for me, but I don't need it printed because I have it coming in the mail. Don't worry 'bout it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really bugging me now...*waving arms like mikuru did when haruhi ahem groped her* I CANT READ YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why it's not working, but I'll try to fix it.

    ReplyDelete