Wednesday, April 6

OMG/OST

I'm excited out of my mind right now. I can't believe this, but I found all of the music to The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya on YouTube! It's so beautiful. There's the music from the trailer, the traditional Haruhi background music, and some really pretty compositions. I'll show you guys the album cover, so you can scream at the implied paring, then watch the movie and see how it all works out.


I'm gonna make it super fat, to rub in the fact I know what happens and you don't. I don't think.



Believe me, looking at this and listening to the music makes me want to CRY. The role of Yuki in the movie is crucial. I won't spoil things for you, but I just want to let you know that this is what the movie is about, or partially. I feel like crying when I listen to Gyumnopedies Dai Ban and look at this picture. Here, you probably don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll show you this.


That is the background song for the trailer. It's just the full version. I think you'll really like it, if you like piano music. It's absolutely gorgeous. If someone finds the piano score for this song, tell me and give me the web address in a comment. PLEASE. I want to play it SO BADLY.

Okay, well I have to do something instead of just sit around. Bye.


3 comments:

  1. This might be the score, but I'm not sure. Try "www.handbellmusic.com/Music/.../TGD1003-Locked-20080208.pdf". It's a PDF download that includes a piano score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH, NAI. My sister is going to print the music score out as soon as possible for me. You are a life-saver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... Nai? I found out that I can't print that file. Sorry for troubling you.

    Luckily, I have an Amazon Gift Card, that I can use to order it.

    I actually brought the computer over to the piano, so I could look at the music on the screen. It sounds absolutely beautiful. Thanks again for finding it.

    ReplyDelete