Sunday, April 3

Well That Was Weird

Too ta la la la la la...


I was about to start typing and my computer monitor went black. It's fixed now, obviously. The black-out was just a little unexpected. IT JUST DID IT AGAIN!!! I don't know why, but I just want it to STOP.


Oh, for any of you who have converted to being Haruhi-fans, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie should be released in English soon. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait to see Kyon in all of his amazing-ness. I'll add the trailer, just for effect. 


I actually just found the movie on YouTube subbed in English. It's over 2 hours and 30 minutes. And, it doesn't have English subtitles. Crap. I found another one in eleven parts with subs. There are only three parts up. Gosh.

So last night, I was hanging out with MsMcCartney (beatlechick24.blogspot.com), and when I got home at like 10:30, my OLDER sister and her friend were in the living room, watching HIGH SCHOOL FREAKING MUSICAL. Apparently, my sister and her friend were watching FTL (for the lolz). It still made me mad. I heard the generic couple singing together near the beginning, and realized that the girl was totally Auto-tuned. I can't conceive why I used to like that movie. There was a little bit of charm in the first, like the fact Zeke is baking, but the second was dumb. BASEBALL AND DANCING ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I WOULD KNOW. I'VE DONE BOTH.
Excuse that interruption of rage. It's true, though. Dancing is to the sound of music. Baseball is to the sound of hitting and catching balls, as well as cheers.

Well, I feel the need to shoot some hoops now. Or play baseball. Whichever. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment