Sunday, May 29

Desperately Waiting for the End

It is almost summer. Uhg...


I really don't like the warm weather as much as weather in the 40-60 degrees range. 70+ is just too hot for me. The good part about summer is, school is out. And it just so happens that Tuesday is the last day of school for me, Ewok, and Gertrude. I don't know about Nai. It's probably different for each school system. 


I can't really grasp the concept of not going to school. It's like our job. Being out of work for like nine weeks will be really hard. I need to get a swimsuit. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not in a school system. I get out on Thursday the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. i have to work in my family's business in the summer, so i'm not really lookin forward to it too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me to osumone my parents own a "wild birds unlimited" and my dad works for one of the biggest software companies in the world-it's called "oracle"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool... what does that have to do with me Ewok?

    ReplyDelete