Friday, May 27

The New Face of Face

Yeah...


So, for those of you who know me, or at least know what I look like, you know I hate my hair. A lot. Each strand of hair holds my hatred. That's the only thing I get mad at, so I don't have as much of a temper. I take it all out on my hair, and get too tired of being mad to be mad at anyone else. It's fantastic, but that might all end.


I'm going to get bangs.


All that I'm gonna have done is my general hair shorter, only by an inch or two, and get bangs that rest at my eyebrows. I think that should frame my face well. I've been wanting to get bangs for a while, and now my mom said, "Okay." Well, the bangs will curl up like the rest of my hair does, and I'll probably have to straiten them everyday with the straightener that I can't find. This'll be fun.


No really, I think it'll look good, and if not, I've got the summer to grow them back out.


Gotta go now. Second to last day of school, here I come.

1 comment:

  1. LOL when i was younger, i decided to cut my hair by myself. i cut off my (if you could call them that) bangs, a little over a foot of hair. 3 years of growth. I still have the hair, its in a scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete