Sunday, May 15

The Four No More

Alright, I figure you guys'll want some back story on this one, so I'll give it to you.


Do you hate it when people act differently in front of different people? Well, I don't hate it, but it tends to get on my nerves a bit. I have a group of friends, and I don't understand why, but it tends to happen a lot. I guess it just depends on where we are, and who we're with. I try my hardest to be consistent, but I might bring up different conversations around different people, because one person will get the joke, and another won't. But I don't think my persona in general changes, does it?


Friday night, I went to my friend's dance recital and spent the night at her house. We really, just hung out in the back room, playing music. She sang, and I was on keyboard. The song was Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. We stayed up for three and a half hours rehearsing, until it was beautiful, and I knew all the chords I needed to know. The next day, I went with three other friends to the mall. We were the four goddesses. The Goddess of Music (Gertrude), The Goddess of Fashion (Jessica), The Goddess of Books (Laura), and The Goddess of Wit (Me, Cami). We were a flawless group of four inseparable friends.


And then, there was another sleep over.


We spent the night at Laura's house. There was an addition to the group: Jane. Jane is a sweet girl. Tall, beautiful brown hair, fair skin. Really pleasant to be around. We all played Glee: Karaoke Revolution for a couple of hours, did make up, and by the time we were finished with those activities, it was after ten.


Two of my friends, Fashion and Music, called a guy they barely knew and talked to him for a couple of hours. It was beyond midnight when the conversation stopped. Just because there was a guy on the phone, the two were acting perverted. Not because it was late at night, or because they had Mountain Dew. No. It was a guy. If there is a guy around a lot of people I know, including these two, will immediately switch gears to Boy Crazy Mode. I don't really like that mode. You have to fight to be noticed amongst your closest of friends. That's not right. I'm sorry, but no. I'm sticking with my Power Trio.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Maybe it was a good thing my phone died when Gertrude tried to call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a dare from Jessica. I don't even know who it was. He's a friend of "Trust"'s. Believe me. You know who I like.

    ReplyDelete