Sunday, May 22

I Laugh in the Face of Face

So yesterday, as many of you guys know, was supposed to be when, according to this one guy, the  good people went to heaven, and the bad people stayed on a rotten, lonely Earth.


Or, not.


I'm still alive, and so are my wonderful friends, and so is Leonardo DiCaprio, so everything is fine. This is just gonna go down like the 2012 myth. In the year 2012, no one is gonna die because the Mayans couldn't count any further. I blame them. The world will not come to a catastrophic end any time soon, I'm sure, because I'm Haruhi Suzumiya, and I kinda like this world.


Oh yeah, I gotta add this really quick. The new Pirates of the Caribbean movie was AWESOME.


I know this post was rather short, but I have to type something up for school, and I think I've put it off long enough.

4 comments:

  1. Ah I saw the movie too! It was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it? i it was sold out when i went, so i saw Thor. it was so cheesy. full of cheesy lines. terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister said that Thor was pretty good.

    Pirates was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the series went down after the first movie. they just want more money.

    ReplyDelete