Tuesday, August 9

The Return of Haruhi Suzumiya

So, you guys know I've been gone for a while, right? I took a little break from blogging and writing pointless words for no one to read. Well, I'm officially back (as you probably already guessed), and I'm really excited to be back. For specific reasons.


Yesterday, my throat was hurting so much it was killing me to death, so I decided to be really lazy and lay around on the red netbook (like I'm doing right now). I was looking at the good ole blog here, and saw my Rant on TMOHS. I thought, "Hey, what the heck?" and read through it. Then I went on TV Tropes and looked up the series. Soon after that, I went on Haruhi.Wikia and read spoilers on characters and stuff, and I felt like an otaku again! It was amazing. 


I spent all of yesterday on the computer engaging in Haruhi-esque activities that I could do in my little chair. Including ordering three of the novels off of Amazon that I didn't already own. Thank you blogger. If if weren't for you, I would still be complaining about Barnes&Noble not having the book in yet.


About two months ago, The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya was released.
About one month ago, I discovered this.
Present, I have just paid for not only this book, but the two books that came before it in chronological order (Boredom and Disappearance). I am a happy child now.


......  ***  ......

So, I was talking to Ewok yesterday, and no one who goes to our school has gotten their schedule yet. I may be panicking a little bit, but really. School starts two weeks from tomorrow, and I really want to go back. I've got so much to wait for this week. My novels, and also my school schedule. I already know who two of my teachers are gonna be, but the rest are a mystery...
Well, I could guess at a couple, and there are a few that I'm hoping for, but for now, I'm not sure. I won't be until that GOSH-DARN LETTER comes in the mail. 

I guess I'll just have to be patient for a little while...

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment